Why am I joining this project? Here are a few reasons.
- Because this is a chance to interact with fellow personal finance bloggers. I need people with the same mindset to comment on the posts I made. I cannot assume that all I post here are correct and I could be misdirecting my readers. I need people to challenge my ideas.
- I need to have a commitment so I will always be motivated to finish what I've sworn to do. To share my personal experiences about personal finance and business
- I also believe in selfless promotion like the Yakezie challenge is promoting now. See my post about helping people achieve their dreams.
- I just believe that the challenge would improve my writing and spread my influence.
The Yakezie is a one of the world's largest network of personal finance bloggers. It's always good to network with like-minded individuals as you are likely to learn more and faster this way. So what are the benefits of joining this challenge?
- More people reading your blog (hopefully)
- More friends online
- Chances of advertisers finding you (not really concerned much about this yet)
- More sites linking in to your blog = more traffic
- Increase your Alex ranking